2013



Well, it’s that time of the year again, one where many of us make "New Year resolutions" and for the most part fall short. However, let us not fall short in continuing the struggle for our Adamic FREEDOM.

The Jews’ fabric of lies and deceit is wearing thin – Let’s start the progressive pull to tear it apart in the year that lies ahead!

Let’s make 2013 the year where WE switch OFF the screaming rabbi (TV) and stop buying Newspapers.
Let’s stay away from the MSM – It’s poisoning our minds and THAT we can ill afford!

I would really want to wish you all a happy new year, but I must ask myself what good would that do? I mean, how happy do you THINK 2013 is going to be for the White man under our tyrannical governments? What is there to be happy about? What’s more, what’s there to CELEBRATE? Sorry folks, I refuse to celebrate tyranny!

So whether I wish you all or not, does not really make a difference, we’ll wake up tomorrow, some with hangovers and some not. But WE WILL still be caught up in the global agenda of White Genocide at the behest of our governments.