Christmas!



Well, it’s that time of the year again, you know, the time when the Jews laugh themselves in half at the stupid goyim spending money they don’t really have! … AKA credit.

Me, I shall not enslave myself this "festive" season, oh no! - I ain’t making some stinking Jew rich.

What is so festive about Christmas nowadays anyway?

What? … The Jew allows YOU to celebrate a pagan ritual as a Christian ONLY because he, the Jew knows he’ll make a packet from the stupid goyim.
YET! YOUR children MAY NOT profess the excellence of Yahshua Christ at SCHOOL!

OK! I’m the dull one here, but if you’re waiting for Santa and slogging down the eggnog … You’re double minded!

Ho! Ho! Ho!
I ain’t no stupid goy!
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Get lost Jewboy!
- AntiCain

Remember:
"The Jew has never been a nomad, but always a parasite fattening on the substance of others."
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.