The Great Impersonation of Israel by the Jews


www.anglo-saxonisrael.com

Pastor Eli James proves in his video series that we White Anglo-Saxon Nations ARE INDEED THE TRUE ISRAELITES of Scripture, and the Jews are mere impersonators, pretending to be ISRAEL.

I urge you to watch and LISTEN UP!

Click on images to view videos.

                     
                        Intro
The Migrations of True Israel

                     
                      The Great Impersonation of Israel by Jews
Mystery Babylon

Yahshua Christ said in Matthew 15:24, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel", in John chapter 10 Yahshua tells the Jews, "I am the good Shepherd and know My sheep and am known of Mine. But ye believe not because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me". 

From our Savior's own lips we have the proof that the Jews are not of the tribes of Israel. Note carefully that He does not say that their unbelief keeps them from being of His sheep. He says the exact opposite, that the reason why they (Jews) do not believe is that they are not of His sheep, the house of Israel.