The Betrayal of South Africa


Listen up Adamites!

Here’s an interesting Interview with Neil Koch about how the Jews and communists destroyed Adamic South Africa.

We Adamites have become the tail while our enemies have become the head.

When will my people in South Africa STOP worshipping the Jew?
When will my people in South Africa WAKE FROM THEIR SLUMBER?
When will my people in South Africa return to our God, the ONE who delivered them at Blood River?
Do my people in South Africa even remember the NAME of our God?

All is never lost - our answer lies before our eyes, as the Scripture says:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 
- 2 Chronicles 7:14.

HalleluYah!